Your Plumber in Alpine, Utah
Professional, Trusted & Reliable
Your Plumber in Utah County
Sunset Plumbing takes pride in serving Alpine, UT, and the neighboring areas of Utah County. Our expertise lies in water heaters, softeners, and various plumbing services.
Is it time to replace your water heater or can it possibly just be repaired. Here are the signs to look for.
There’s a debate among housing professionals as to if flushing a water heater is a good idea or a bad idea. Here’s what we say about it.
Installing individual water meters for multifamily rentals are the best way to conserve water and save money.
Fun facts about Alpine, Utah
- The town was originally called Mountainville.
- Settled in 1850 as it was viewed as an excellent place to raise cattle.
- Renamed in 1855 to Alpine, the views reminded people of the Swiss Alps.
- Alpine was considered the smallest city in the world for its first 100 years, as it was only 160 acres.
- In 1965, the population was less than a thousand, and today, it has grown to over ten thousand.
- Home to the Pioneer Relic Hall, built between 1857-1863.
- Make sure to visit the Swiss Days Festival, held annually.
- Has the Avenue of Trees, featuring over 100 mature poplar trees planted in the 1860s.