Your Plumber in American Fork, Utah
Professional, Trusted & Reliable
Your Plumber in Utah County
Sunset Plumbing takes pride in serving American Fork, UT, and the neighboring areas of Utah County. Our expertise lies in water heaters, softeners, and various plumbing services.
Is it time to replace your water heater or can it possibly just be repaired. Here are the signs to look for.
There’s a debate among housing professionals as to if flushing a water heater is a good idea or a bad idea. Here’s what we say about it.
Installing individual water meters for multifamily rentals are the best way to conserve water and save money.
Fun facts about American Fork, Utah
- American Fork was a popular location for fur traders, as beavers were plentiful in the area.
- Established in 1850, American Fork received its first pioneer settlers.
- The original reason settlers came here was to raise cattle and sheep on the lush meadowlands.
- The streams running to Utah Lake used to be called forks. The first settlers named the area after the American Fork Creek.
- The city built beginning in 1853 was called Lake City until 1860 when the name was reverted to American Fork.
- The American Fork Museum exhibits its history from its pioneer beginnings to present-day.