Your Plumber in Draper, Utah
Professional, Trusted & Reliable
Your Plumber in Utah County
Sunset Plumbing takes pride in serving Draper, UT and the neighboring areas of Utah County. Our expertise lies in water heaters, softeners, and various plumbing services.
Is it time to replace your water heater or can it possibly just be repaired. Here are the signs to look for.
There’s a debate among housing professionals as to if flushing a water heater is a good idea or a bad idea. Here’s what we say about it.
Installing individual water meters for multifamily rentals are the best way to conserve water and save money.
Fun facts about Draper, Utah
- Ranked #6 of best places to live in 2019
- Draper was settled in 1849 as a place to raise cattle and was originally called Brownbille after one of the pioneers who founded the area.
- The city was incorporated in 1978 and remained rural farmland until the 1990s when the population exploded.
- Has over 100+ miles of hiking and biking trails and over 4,000 acres of open space.
- The sego lily is the official flower of Draper, and you can find the symbol throughout the city.
- Draper Days is an annual week-long festival held in July.
- Folklore says there is hidden treasure buried near Draper Peak.