Your Plumber in Eagle Mountain, Utah
Professional, Trusted & Reliable
Your Plumber in Utah County
Sunset Plumbing takes pride in serving Eagle Mountain, UT and the neighboring areas of Utah County. Our expertise lies in water heaters, softeners, and various plumbing services.
Is it time to replace your water heater or can it possibly just be repaired. Here are the signs to look for.
There’s a debate among housing professionals as to if flushing a water heater is a good idea or a bad idea. Here’s what we say about it.
Installing individual water meters for multifamily rentals are the best way to conserve water and save money.
Fun facts about Eagle Mountain, Utah
- The Pony Express train ran through this area in the 1860s.
- Eagle Mountain was incorporated in 1996.
- More than half the population of 35,000 are under the age of 18.
- Two Olympic champions grew up here.
- The area belongs to the Cedar Valley, but no cedar trees grow here, only juniper.
- The city has over 30 miles of jogging, bike, and horse trails.
- Every summer, Eagle Mountain presents the City Park Summer Concert Series (June-August)
- Every Saturday from June 3rd to September 30th, enjoy the farmers’ market at Cory B. Wride Memorial Park.