Your Plumber in Elberta, Utah
Professional, Trusted & Reliable
Your Plumber in Utah County
Sunset Plumbing takes pride in serving Elberta, UT and the neighboring areas of Utah County. Our expertise lies in water heaters, softeners, and various plumbing services.
Is it time to replace your water heater or can it possibly just be repaired. Here are the signs to look for.
There’s a debate among housing professionals as to if flushing a water heater is a good idea or a bad idea. Here’s what we say about it.
Installing individual water meters for multifamily rentals are the best way to conserve water and save money.
Fun facts about Elberta, Utah
- Settled in early 1895, Elberta was originally named Mt. Nebo after the nearby mountain.
- It was later renamed the Elberta peach, which they grew here.
- In 1922, Elberta was known for its fruit, especially the peaches produced here. In 1925, an extra cold winter destroyed most of the fruit trees.
- In the July 2023 census, Elberta had a population of 177.
- Home to the iconic Sinclair Gas Station from the 1920s.
- Elberta has minimal light pollution, making it a prime location for stargazing.
- Visit the Elberta Peach Festival, held annually every August, celebrating the town’s namesake fruit.