Your Plumber in Genola, Utah
Professional, Trusted & Reliable
Your Plumber in Utah County
Sunset Plumbing takes pride in serving Genola, UT and the neighboring areas of Utah County. Our expertise lies in water heaters, softeners, and various plumbing services.
Is it time to replace your water heater or can it possibly just be repaired. Here are the signs to look for.
There’s a debate among housing professionals as to if flushing a water heater is a good idea or a bad idea. Here’s what we say about it.
Installing individual water meters for multifamily rentals are the best way to conserve water and save money.
Fun facts about Genola, Utah
- In 1952, Genola suffered a flood that was said to have a wave of 6-8ft high caused by a break in a reservoir located off Highway 6.
- Genola is known for its orchards of peaches, sour cherries, and apples.
- This is a town based on agriculture, and rather than suburbs, most homes are surrounded by farmland.
- A history of Genola Valley was published in 1983 titled Place of Promise.
- Today, Genola is known for dairy farming; however, in the 1920s, it was once primarily orchards.
- The Genola Fine Arts Festival is held annually every September.
- The pioneers of Genola built the Old Rock Church, built in 1853, and the Genola Town Hall, constructed in 1889.