Your Plumber in Sandy, Utah
Professional, Trusted & Reliable
Your Plumber in Utah County
Sunset Plumbing takes pride in serving Sandy, UT and the neighboring areas of Utah County. Our expertise lies in water heaters, softeners, and various plumbing services.
Is it time to replace your water heater or can it possibly just be repaired. Here are the signs to look for.
There’s a debate among housing professionals as to if flushing a water heater is a good idea or a bad idea. Here’s what we say about it.
Installing individual water meters for multifamily rentals are the best way to conserve water and save money.
Fun facts about Sandy, Utah
- This area had a bad reputation with hotels, saloons, and brothels to serve miners working in Cottonwood Canyons.
- The town became incorporated in 1893.
- Originally, this town was called Crescent, but it was renamed to Sandy in 1900. Possibly to shed the bad reputation.
- Sandy is home to an annual balloon festival.
- The Real soccer team calls Sandy, UT, home.
- Dimple Dell Regional Park is a popular hiking, biking, and horseback riding spot with over 15 miles of trails.
- Sandy’s mining past can be found in historic buildings and names like Silver Lake.
- Sandy is headquarters for Hale Center Theater, they have been performing in Utah since 1985.