Your Plumber in Santaquin, Utah
Professional, Trusted & Reliable
Your Plumber in Utah County
Sunset Plumbing takes pride in serving Santaquin, UT and the neighboring areas of Utah County. Our expertise lies in water heaters, softeners, and various plumbing services.
Is it time to replace your water heater or can it possibly just be repaired. Here are the signs to look for.
There’s a debate among housing professionals as to if flushing a water heater is a good idea or a bad idea. Here’s what we say about it.
Installing individual water meters for multifamily rentals are the best way to conserve water and save money.
Fun facts about Santaquin, Utah
- Originally this area was known as Summit City but was renamed Santaquin after a native chieftain friendly to the settlers.
- Santaquin was settled in 1851 and became a city in 1932.
- Today, Santaquin is the second-largest producer of tart cherries in the United States.
- Home to Orchard Days, a festival held in early August.
- While in Santaquin, make sure to try cherry salsa, cherry jerky, and even cherry-infused beer.
- The land here is fertile with ample water supplied by the Santaquin Creek.
- Silver City is a ghost town not too far away from Santaquin.