Your Plumber in Saratoga Springs, Utah
Professional, Trusted & Reliable
Your Plumber in Utah County
Sunset Plumbing takes pride in serving Saratoga Springs, UT and the neighboring areas of Utah County. Our expertise lies in water heaters, softeners, and various plumbing services.
Is it time to replace your water heater or can it possibly just be repaired. Here are the signs to look for.
There’s a debate among housing professionals as to if flushing a water heater is a good idea or a bad idea. Here’s what we say about it.
Installing individual water meters for multifamily rentals are the best way to conserve water and save money.
Fun facts about
Saratoga Springs, Utah
- It is a newer Utah city that was not incorporated until 1997.
- Home to the Saratoga Splash Days festivals held in June.
- The area was named after Saratoga Springs in New York, as both have naturally occurring hot springs.
- In 1884, the Beck family opened a resort called Beck’s Saratoga Springs. The resort, however, is no longer around.
- Visit El Nautica Boat Club for a fun day of boating, fishing, and hanging out near Utah Lake
- Saratoga Springs Disc Golf Course offers an 18-hole course. All skill levels are welcome.