Your Plumber in South Jordan, Utah
Professional, Trusted & Reliable
Your Plumber in Utah County
Sunset Plumbing takes pride in serving South Jordan, UT and the neighboring areas of Utah County. Our expertise lies in water heaters, softeners, and various plumbing services.
Is it time to replace your water heater or can it possibly just be repaired. Here are the signs to look for.
There’s a debate among housing professionals as to if flushing a water heater is a good idea or a bad idea. Here’s what we say about it.
Installing individual water meters for multifamily rentals are the best way to conserve water and save money.
Fun facts about South Jordan, Utah
- Settlers entered this area in 1859 and lived in a dugout cut into the bluffs above the river.
- In 1919, a hailstorm destroyed watermelon crops; this was such a tragedy it made national headlines.
- South Jordan was the first city in the world with two Latter-day Saint temples. There are rumors the two temples have underground tunnels connecting them.
- Nature lovers can enjoy the Jordan River Walkway trail, Oquirrh Lake and the Oquirrh Mountains are 10 miles away.
- South Jordan has 9 miles of walking or biking trails..
- Many festivals are hosted by South Jordan throught the year.