Your Plumber in Springville, Utah
Professional, Trusted & Reliable
Your Plumber in Utah County
Sunset Plumbing takes pride in serving Springville, UT and the neighboring areas of Utah County. Our expertise lies in water heaters, softeners, and various plumbing services.
Is it time to replace your water heater or can it possibly just be repaired. Here are the signs to look for.
There’s a debate among housing professionals as to if flushing a water heater is a good idea or a bad idea. Here’s what we say about it.
Installing individual water meters for multifamily rentals are the best way to conserve water and save money.
Fun facts about Springville, Utah
- Originally, this area was named Hobble Creek after some horses lost their hobble crossing a stream. The name was later changed to Springville because of the abundance of water in the area.
- Pioneers settled in the area in 1850.
- Springville is home to the US’s largest International Folk Dance Festival, which is held in early August.
- A Popular way to cool off in the summer is to visit Wayne Bartholomew Family Park. Featuring a small lake with a beach, grassy areas, & picnic pavilions.
- Springville is home to the oldest fine art museum in Utah the Springville Museum of Art.