Your Plumber in Vineyard, Utah
Professional, Trusted & Reliable
Your Plumber in Utah County
Sunset Plumbing takes pride in serving Vineyard, UT and the neighboring areas of Utah County. Our expertise lies in water heaters, softeners, and various plumbing services.
Is it time to replace your water heater or can it possibly just be repaired. Here are the signs to look for.
There’s a debate among housing professionals as to if flushing a water heater is a good idea or a bad idea. Here’s what we say about it.
Installing individual water meters for multifamily rentals are the best way to conserve water and save money.
Fun facts about Vineyard, Utah
- Vineyard was settled in 1899 and was incorporated in 1989.
- The area historically grew grapes, hence the name. However, there are no commercial vineyards in the area today.
- Home to Vineyard Days, which is a festival held in June. Offering concerts, good food, and fireworks.
- Originally known for agriculture, Vineyard is quickly being developed with condos and townhomes to meet Utah’s high demand for homes.
- Utah Lake offers sailing classes at Lindon Marina. Even though the name says Lindon, the marina is located in Vineyard.