Your Plumber in West Mountain, Utah
Professional, Trusted & Reliable
Your Plumber in Utah County
Sunset Plumbing takes pride in serving West Mountain, UT and the neighboring areas of Utah County. Our expertise lies in water heaters, softeners, and various plumbing services.
Is it time to replace your water heater or can it possibly just be repaired. Here are the signs to look for.
There’s a debate among housing professionals as to if flushing a water heater is a good idea or a bad idea. Here’s what we say about it.
Installing individual water meters for multifamily rentals are the best way to conserve water and save money.
Fun facts about West Mountain, Utah
- In 1916, water from the Strawberry Reservoir became available for irrigation. This made farming possible.
- The population in West Mountain is less than 1,500.
- Locals enjoy fun activities such as riding ATVs, hiking, or mountain biking to the BYU West Mountain Observatory, or Fishing in nearby Utah Lake.
- Rocky Top Fruit Farm is a great place to go pick your own fruit, such as peaches and raspberries.
- Elderberry Family Farms specializes in Elderberry syrups for cold & flu season.