Your Plumber in Woodland Hills, Utah
Professional, Trusted & Reliable
Your Plumber in Utah County
Sunset Plumbing takes pride in serving Woodland Hills, UT and the neighboring areas of Utah County. Our expertise lies in water heaters, softeners, and various plumbing services.
Is it time to replace your water heater or can it possibly just be repaired. Here are the signs to look for.
There’s a debate among housing professionals as to if flushing a water heater is a good idea or a bad idea. Here’s what we say about it.
Installing individual water meters for multifamily rentals are the best way to conserve water and save money.
Fun facts about Woodland Hills, Utah
- The area’s original name was Edgemont.
- In the 1920s, people planted thousands of trees in the area.
- In 1941, the area was renamed Woodland Hills as it was now towered by giant canyon maples and Douglas firs.
- Woodland Hills was founded in 1970 and officially became a city in 2000.
- The city’s backyard is Mount Loafer and Mount Nebo.
- It is one of the smallest cities in Utah at only 2.7 square miles.
- Woodland Hills is relatively unknown outside of Utah. In fact, many Utahans don’t even know about it.